Friday, July 8, 2011

Today is Thursday

I really don't have anything special to say about today - it was about the same as yesterday, only no puppy class. Instead I got to go to a meeting, after I went to a bunch of meetings.

I am feeling much better today. Eating my food now that Peggy Mom is putting some of that yummy canned food in along with the yucky dry food.

I haven't had a single accident in the house. I'm very careful and when I have to go out I make some serious noises. If people can't figure out what that means, then I can't help them. But they do seem to figure it out and then I'm out the door to "busy."

I'm making lots of new friends. I'm going to include some photos so you can see me with some of them. One thing I am confused about - I have 5 sisters - Leiden, Fawn, Tobie, Kira and Corkie. They seem to play together (well, all of them except Leiden), but NONE of them will play with me. I keep asking Fawn to play and she runs away! What's wrong with me? Tobie and Corkie are probably my best possibilities - Tobie keeps sniffing around me and I'm actually taller than Corkie. I'm not sure if I'm making any progress with Leiden - she keeps smiling real big whenever I try to kiss her. Maybe that's a good sign?

Well today I'm going to Momma Ellen and Daddy's Rich's house. I've not been there yet to spend the night but it's their turn to have me. I'm sure I'll have some new adventures to report. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment