Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Sienna Update

Well I'm back at my Peggy Mom's this week. She had to go to Chicago last week for some kind of meeting with estate planning attorneys - they called it WealthCounsel Symposium, whatever that is. Anyway, I'm back on the farm running with my sisters and trying to be a big dog.

Last night was puppy class. You wouldn't believe how well I'm going. My mom's say I'm really smart. I'm only eleven weeks old and I can do almost all the stuff the big dogs do. There was one real handsome older boy there - can't remember his name. He's going to be a champion. He was very interested in me but my mom's say I'm still too young to have a boyfriend.

It rained so we got to be in the gymnasium at Stetson University - that's where my Peggy Mom went to college! It was much better being inside, than out. Waaaaay tooooo hot out there.

I did want to give you the link to a very cool book one of the friends of New Horizons Service Dogs is writing. If you look closely, you'll even see me!

We have lots of events coming up - a Build a Bear program at Altamonte Mall, a training session at Chik Fil A and a bunch of other stuff. Stay tuned and I'll tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment