Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My First Day at the Office

Wow! I'm having a lot of firsts. Is that what humans do all day? They get up early, get dressed, feed the horses, scoop horse poop, eat breakfast, get ready for work, load everything into the car (including me) and then drive to the office. My Peggy Mom works for The Law Offices of Hoyt & Bryan, in some place called Oviedo.

Once we got to work, it was just one meeting after another! So many people. I bet I was loved on, petted, kissed, snuggled and hugged by at least 20 people today! That's a lot! Even my Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich came by to visit. I am so tired. I was so busy greeting people all day, I forgot to eat. My Peggy Mom kept asking me to eat, but I just couldn't concentrate. There was way too much to do. I did, however, remember to get in a couple of good naps.

All day, people kept taking me outside asking me to "busy." I think I'm getting that down pretty good. I didn't have a single "accident" all day.

We finally got home about 8 p.m. Peggy Mom made me a good dinner and I actually ate it all. Then she made me another one, just in case I was still hungry. I had a few bites, but really...I'm full, for now.

I'm just glad to be at home so I can finally get a good night's sleep. Wonder what we have planned for tomorrow?

Here's a picture of me, Peggy Mom and Momma Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment