Thursday, July 7, 2011

My First Puppy Class

Today was my second day of work - kinda of like the first. Lots of people to greet, lots of meetings to sit through, no biggie. I like everyone so I'm happy to be there. I get to take long naps during meetings so I'm fine with that. My Peggy Mom brought a bed to the office but I prefer to sleep on the floor between someone's feet. Sure hope I don't get run over by those chairs!

After work, Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich came to the office and we all loaded up in the car (me in my kennel) to go somewhere. Well, pretty soon I discovered we were going to Puppy Class! The place of chock full of big Golden Retrievers - am I going to look like that? They were all friendly and happy to be at class.

We met a whole bunch of new people. Martin the photographer was there and he took about a million pictures. I tried to always put on my best smile. Daddy Rich was snapping away with the camera too. I'll share the pictures as soon as I get them.

Then we had to do all these commands. "Let's go," "Heel," "Sit," "Down,," and a bunch of others I can't even remember. Most of my new friends were doing really great. I sorta tried, but I was really tired after work and I mostly wanted to lay in the grass and roll around or sleep. Hopefully I'll get another chance when I'm more alert.

I didn't feel 100% today. I haven't really been eating - can't stand the stuff they are feeding me. Hopefully it will get better soon or I'll starve.

Hope you had a great day - I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment