Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My First Christmas

I'm just so excited I can't stand it! This is my very very first Christmas. There are toys and brights lights and trees with tinsel, just everything is so much fun. And guess what, I even got to visit Santa! I didn't even know there was a Santa whose job it is to bring toys to all the good little girls and boys. I've been trying to be extra good ever since.

I'm sure my Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich are going to get me a whole bunch of really fun stuff. We event went to the store and they were whispering and spelling and doing all kinds of things I'm not supposed to know about.

Wonder what Christmas will be like at Peggy Mom's? I bet all my sisters and me will have a really fun time - playing, opening presents, eating special treats! I just can't wait and it's right around the corner!

One way you can help dogs like me is to make a donation to your favorite service dog organization - like, New Horizons Service Dogs, for example. That would be great. That way all the people who are helped by service dogs will benefit. It will be a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment