Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy holidays!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. I enjoyed thanksgiving festivities at my Peggy mom mother's (that makes her my grandmom) home in Virginia. For some reason we went to Virginia by way of Tennessee. As a result I had to spend about 2500 miles and more than 30 hours traveling in the back seat of my Joe dad's truck. I also had to share those close quarters with my sister Leiden, who doesn't like me much. We did get better acquainted and I think we might be better friends now. She still thinks she's the only dog our Peggy mom should pay attention to.

Here's a picture of Leiden and I in our hotel room. She didn't want me to drink out of the water bowl.

I was happy to get home and back to momma Ellen and daddy Rich's house where I am the center of attention.

Have a happy holiday - merry Christmas and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment