Monday, October 3, 2011

Today I'm getting spayed

I heard from my moms that today is the day I'm getting spayed. I have no idea what that means - hope it comes with food. Weird thing is my Peggy Mom didn't give me any breakfast this morning when she fed everyone else. Hope she's not mad at me.
I have been losing my teeth like crazy. At one point I had four canines all at the same time! It was really funny looking. Then, one by one, they fell out and now I have a set of big beautiful white teeth! The better to bite you with - LOL! I still love to chew on things but I mostly stay with my toys. The other day I did find a really cool thing to chew - it had all this string in it! When my Peggy Mom saw what I had done, she laughed, then took it away. She told her friend I ate the container with the dental floss! Maybe I was just trying to take good care of my new teeth! Oh, and I almost forgot - because I've been losing my teeth, Momma Ellen has been giving me this really good stuff called Frosty Paws!
I'm over 40 pounds now! My hair is getting really, really curly. Momma Ellen says I look like I have a perm! I love being at Momma Ellen and Daddy Rich's. There are no other dogs there and I get to be the center of attention! I have a cat sister, named Brandie but she doesn't want to have much to do with me. When I'm at my Peggy Mom's, well, I'm just one of a bunch of dogs. I really do like playing with Tobie - she's my favorite. We roll around in the dirt and chase each other all over the yard! Sometimes we get yelled at for playing in the plants. There's just so much that's being going on. I've been to the mall recently - really fun and there's lots of kids there!. I've been to a ton of meetings - not so much fun because all I get to do is take a nap. Puppy class is getting really interesting - there is a whole new crop of babies in the class! I really would love to play with them all! I've been getting bad marks in class because there are so many new dogs there I just can't seem to pay attention. You should see how cute they are. My moms say I used to be that cute - now they say I'm in that awkward teenage stage - my Peggy Mom keeps calling me a "baby elephant" - wonder what she means by that?
Well I have a few new pictures to share, so this is as good a time as any! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment