Monday, August 15, 2011

Back on the farm! August 15, 2011

I was back on the farm this weekend. Really good time playing with Tobie, rolling around in the leaves and the dirt and going swimming! I went in the big pool over at Momma Ellen's and I also got my very own baby pool! None of the other dogs even want to swim in it - so it's all mine!

I bring in my yellow tennis ball and then splash and splash! My Peggy Mom sat on the edge with her feet in the water - it was great. I could then jump up all wet and get her all wet too!


Oh I almost forgot to tell you. I went to the vet for the very first time. I have to potty (number one) a whole lot and the other night when we went to Chik Fil A (I'll post pictures later) everyone was concerned I might have what you call a UTI. So I went to the vet. Good news, no UTI, but really really disgusting, I had worms. Dr. Griffith gave me some medicine which made those bad things go away!!!


Overall, I had a really good, fun weekend. My brother, Cody was home from the Navy so I got to make a new friend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment